How to Update Your Voter Registration
If you’ve moved recently, these are our favorite ways to update your voter registration:
- Stop by the county clerk’s office and fill out a voter registration form.
- Update it when you change your driver’s license address at the tag office.
- Click here to download a form online from the Arkansas Secretary of State’s website. Return the completed form by mail or drop it off at the county clerk’s office.
Election Information on Arkansas Secretary of State Website
The Arkansas Secretary of State website is a great resource for election information. Here are a few items you can find there.
- Financial disclosures of the state and national candidates
- District maps
- Initiatives and referendums
- Candidate and elected official information
Click here to visit the website.